Monday, May 14, 2012

My first day as a blogger

Today is May 14, 2012 and it's my very first day as a blogger.  I never thought I would actually say that sentence.  Today has been very productive for me.  You know the days where you get a lot accomplished, but its nothing that you can see when you look for it?  That's the kind of day I've had.  One of the things I did today was arrange, rearranged and re-rearranged my herbal supply closet.  When I was finished with the re-rearranging, I realized the end product looked much like it did before I began.  Oh well, I love playing with my herbal supplies, so it was more like fun than actual work.

My husband brought me home a foot tall solar light frog this afternoon.  I put it out by my fountain where I can see it from my TV room window.  The frog is made out of metal and the light is green.  When it lights up at night his little eyes are green too.  I just looked at it and it's so pretty.

I spent a couple of hours today making a huge decision, but I'm tired and want to go to bed, so I'll tell you all about my decision tomorrow.  It's a life changing decision.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment