Monday, May 28, 2012

Herbal Supply Closet Overhaul # 2

I really enjoy  having an herbal supply closet, but I just don't have enough room.  Several days ago I tried to rearrange everything to make it look more orderly so I could find what I wanted easier, but it turned out looking just the same as it did before I began.  I've thought about that closet for days and realized I needed more shelves.  Half of the closet had all of our Christmas stuff stacked in it and half of the closet had a stand with four shelves, and that's where my herbal supplies goes. 
Herbal Supply Closet
I spent hours yesterday and emptied my whole entire closet and put every bit of the Christmas stuff in storage and went to Walmart and bought another tall stand with four shelves and put that in the closet right next to my other stand.  Now I have plenty of room and can find everything.  I love it.  It was four hours well spent.  Now I can find whatever I want easily and I have way more room to add MORE STUFF!! 
Luckily, this closet has the kind of doors that fold out and it opens the whole front of the closet so it's real easy to see what's in it.  Sometimes I go over and open both doors and just stand there staring at everything because it makes me happy to see all of my beautiful stuff.  I guess it doesn't take much to make me happy.
I have a shelf for herbal medicines that I've made and my essential oils.  There's a shelf for tinctures and the supplies needed to make herbal remedies.  A few shelves for my dried herbs and a couple of shelves to store jars.  I'm in heaven with my herbal supply closets new face lift.  Now I'm thinking about giving it a new name to go with its new look.  I just have to think of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment