Thursday, June 14, 2012

Much Needed Rain and New Project

So when the thunder and lightening woke me up early this morning, I was very grateful for the impending rain, as I totally forgot to water my poor thirsty herbs and cactus yesterday...and the day before that...and it's very likely, from the looks of them, I forgot to water them the day before that.  Sometimes I wonder why they don't go on strike.  I hope they never catch wind that there's such a thing as a strike because I'm sure they would be the first plants in line to join the strike brigade.  It's really sad for them that they still have to survive the HOT part of being from Texas in the summer.  I've barely survived so far, and it's only the middle of June, (pant pant).  I must be more diligent in my watering routine or my babies will pay pay pay.
My sister, niece and I have been working very hard on a project and we are in the hopes that all of our pain and suffering will be for naught and our little project will be up and running very soon.  Just as soon as we get the go-ahead for our project to get under way, I'll tell you more about it, but for now, we're keeping it quiet until we get all of the kinks worked out.  We're very excited about it and can't wait until we can begin the next phase of our life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment